Whether exploring your first immunotherapy or your next-generation follow-on therapy, turn to MaxCyte’s fully scalable, cGMP-compliant delivery platform to develop and commercialize enhanced potency immunotherapies such as CAR-T cells. Accelerate timelines for IND applications, clinical studies and commercialization by safely, efficiently and more cost-effectively engineering primary immune cells that display increased therapeutic potential using MaxCyte’s non-viral delivery platform.
MaxCyte’s universal delivery platform is ideal for automated loading of CAR (chimeric antigen receptor) mRNA into primary immune cells. It results in high T- and NK-cell viability and transfection efficiencies with expression of the encoded CAR over multiple days following mRNA loading and enhanced anti-tumor activities.
• α-Mesothelin CAR mRNA loaded into ex vivo expanded T-cells using the MaxCyte GT® for manufacturing of all product lots
• Final Product: ~98% CD3+ T-cells, ~95% cell viability, and ~95% cells expressed CAR molecule
• Product infusions were without any overt evidence of ‘on-target off-tumor’ toxicity against normal tissues or evidence of cytokine release syndrome (CRS)
• α-Mesothelin CAR T-cells persisted transiently 5 – 7 days in peripheral blood after i.v. infusion & observed to traffic to primary & metastatic tumor sites
• α-Mesothelin CAR T-cells elicited anti-tumor immune responses
Additional mRNA-CAR Products in Human POC Studies
MaxCyte and its collaborators are currently evaluating the safety and biological activity of CAR mRNA engineered T-cells and NK-cells in multiple human clinical trials targeting validated tumor-associated antigens in multiple cancer indications.
Learn about cutting-edge applications, new resources, and upcoming events.
Subscribe to our e-Newsletter